Welcome to Hilton
Independent financial services for business
As an independent finance consultancy, Hilton Smythe Finance is best suited to helping your business achieve its goals with minimum effort and fuss for you.
Whatever your scenario we have a dedicated specialist team to assist you with all the financing that you and your business needs.
HELPING YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS GROW
Our range of financial services
Property Investment Finance
Short-term Finance & Bridging Loans
We are all about business, whether it be purchasing, selling, surviving or trying to kick-start growth.
We have a range of financial services to suit all your commercial needs:
- Commercial Mortgages – to help purchase or refinance a commercial property from where your business operates
- Property Investment Finance – for purchasing or refinancing a residential or commercial property which will be let out to tenants
- Business Loans – for start-up businesses or more established companies who can benefit from a range of business loans for a variety of purposes
- Property Development Finance – whether you are looking to complete ground-up developments or heavy refurbishments
- Short-term Finance or Bridging Loans – which can be useful to meet short-term property financing needs, such as purchase at auction, property development and refurbishment
- Acquisition Finance – with a bespoke funding package to help your business expand through purchasing another business
- Management Buyout – to allow experienced people working within a company to buy out the existing management
- Invoice Financing and Factoring – a flexible facility which can be used to obtain cash from unpaid invoices quickly
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (EFG) – a Government-backed scheme to ease lending to viable small businesses who lack security.
No matter what your financial needs, get in touch today or send us a message to see exactly how we can help you reach your business goals.
Why choose Hilton Smythe Finance for all your commercial needs?
- Expert and knowledgeable team with many years’ experience dealing with business finance.
- No up-front administration or fee charges.
- Specialist in helping you fund the purchase of your dream business.
- Whole market approach to get the best terms and rates for your circumstances.
- Dedicated Manager who knows you and your business.
We like to talk to the people behind the plans to get to know them and their business goals and what we can do to make them happen. Just call, email or fill out our contact form and one of our specialist team will get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Read our latest financial insights...
Government's Small Business Commissioner meets North West leaders...
Having worked in the food industry for the last 9 years, our foodie client approached...
What does a finance broker do? A finance broker helps you to find the best loans...
Approaching a bank for a financial assistance or investment can make an applicant...